by Hollie Radanke
It has happened…. It is that part of winter where I either want to hibernate or let’s be honest cry. But because I shouldn’t just be crying all over the place, the happy medium seems to be a state of zombie-ness. You may need to check if you have the same Teacher Zombies as me, rumor has it, it's contagious.
1. You drag your feet while walking, because getting to wherever you need to be is not something you rush this time of year.
2. When a student asks to go to the bathroom or a pass for something, you simply just look at them and say “mehh…” as you slowly point to your clip board.
3. You forget what time it is and head up to the lunchroom; after 2nd hour. And you have D lunch.
4. People point out to you, multiple times, that you look tired.
5. You are seriously convinced you will never see the sun again, and it gets drastic... Plans to bust down a load bearing wall in your classroom are doodled on just about every piece of paper you own.
If you can muster the strength, rumor has it, the cure is going outside and leaving this building. :) Enjoy your time at O’Malley’s (or wherever it is you go)!!